2 pieces of fleece, (one solid and one pattern, two solids or two patterns ) 1½ yards in length.
floor, or table with enough room to lay the pieces flat and maneuver around for cutting
1. Lay one piece of fabric down with the softer side towards the floor.
2. Lay the second piece of fabric directly on top of the first piece with the softer side facing up.
3. Flatten or smooth out the fabric so there are no wrinkles or folds.
4. If necessary, trim the pieces of fabric so they are the same length and width.
5. Cut a 5 inch square out of both layers at each corner
6. Create fringe by cutting through both layers on all four side. Make cuts 5 inches deep at 1 inch intervals
7. Join the layers by taking one strip from the top piece and its corresponding strip from the other piece and tie them together in a “granny” knot.
WARNING!!: DO NOT START TYING UNTIL YOU HAVE CUT AROUND THE WHOLE BLANKET!!
Once your blanket is completed and delivered to the foundation, it will have a “Trevor’s Eagle Blanket Foundation” label sewn on and a special card attached telling the recipient where and why they are receiving this very special blanket.
Each print is signed by the artist, and is limited to an edition of 300.